All videos services, DVD’s and other products have 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee, our guarantee also covers all damages to products, if your DVD or other product is damaged, we will replace it free up to one year.
Our web viewing guarantee includes a 99%+ up time for your videos.
Terms and Conditions
The on-line video service with re-occurring payments can be terminated anytime after the length of the contract is obtained. Other fees, such as processing charges and set up fees are non-refundable.
All videos, including downloads and other materials on Digital Track and Field are copyrighted, the use of the paid content is for the exclusive use of the buyer for the length of the term agreed upon. Multiple user programs are available, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
With downloads, permission is granted to download one copy of the materials.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Digital Track and Field’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
In no event shall Digital Track and Field or its suppliers be liable for any damages or injuries arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Digital Track and Field’s site.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Digital Track and Field may revise the current version of these Terms and Conditions as legally needed.