12 Step Approach and Takeoff Discussion
Long Jump Coaching Tips
- Use only maximum controllable speed.
- Train the full approach with check marks.
- Ingraining good mechanics in the penultimate set-up is very important.
- Maintain horizontal velocity. Do not slow down at take-off.
- Practice jumps are used for technique, not for distance.
- Good technique will eventually create good distance.
- Practice jumps off of a box into the high jump pit for easy landing.
Do you want the complete long jump and triple jump video series?
Save $8 now on any download video series, use coupon code